Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion* across borders...
Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion* across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results oriented and passionate Software Engineer to help build the next generation of payment applications that enable banks, payment providers, corporates etc to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple's distributed financial technology outperforms today's banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
Check out our values.
We're looking for a Full Stack software engineer to help the RippleNet Engineering Team design and build applications that enable us to build out our growing network and improve the global payments infrastructure. This role would be perfect for someone that wants to work at an agile startup that leverages blockchain technology to create value for fintech customers. You'll be working with our engineering, product and UX teams to ensure a high-quality service for our highly engaged members.
Ripple's product offering is currently built using React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and Java Spring microservices. You will work directly with our team to add new features, fix bugs, and support releases for our flagship user experience - RippleNet Home. This is an opportunity to help drive practices and leverage your experience in architecture, system design, and product development.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Build client-facing web applications integrating with blockchain technologies and all forms of currencies (traditional as well as crypto)
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from software design and requirements gathering to unit and integration testing
- Integrate with the XRP Ledger, a distributed ledger built on the principles of Blockchain and its native currency XRP, the fastest and most scalable digital asset
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, design, marketing, integrations, ops, customer success, legal etc
Who We Are
- Experience in either front-end or backend development, but interest in delivering end-to-end features.
- Demonstrated success by building highly elegant, scalable and responsive web applications for consumers/enterprise customers
- Interests: entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, strong work ethic, creative thinking, systems thinking, cryptography, creative logic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile development and shipping customer facing features on a regular cadence
- Help to proactively identify cross-application dependencies and potential downstream impact
- Focus on unit and integration testing, so teams can iterate quickly while maintaining a high-quality bar
- Thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- BS in Computer Science or similar
Ripple enables payments everywhere, every way, for everyone using the power of blockchain and crypto. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavik and Dubai, Ripple has hundreds of customers around the world.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.