As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business ...
As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we?re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- HealthcareConduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- BalanceMaintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
- CollaborationDepartment learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- CompensationCompetitive salaries.
- Family SupportAdditional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional DevelopmentConduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
DescriptionConduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.?We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.?
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at? . POSITION DESCRIPTION:? Software Engineer?(Front-end Engineer?II) Who we areWe are a global enterprise with lines of business across multiple states and federal agencies in the United States. We are looking to implement our strategy of enabling our internal and external applications with a distributed ledger (a blockchain) to help deliver value to our customers.?
About youYou have written a few?real-time native and HTML5 applications in modern frameworks including?Haxe, Elm or?Purescript. You like to design the next generation web or native applications that are secure, easy-to-use and fast.?
What we are looking forWe are in the initial stages of our practice and are looking for a developer who can help realize any concepts that our business or sales team comes up with. This requires a mix of top-class programming skill and communications skills that go beyond actively listening to the end user. We are trying to build visualizations that demand creativity and ingenuity and we are looking to your abilities to help us get there.??SummaryThis is a great opportunity for you to continue doing what you love.?
- 5 ? 8 years of programming experience in operating cloud environments using languages such as?Haxe?or Elm.
- Write code that has few or no side effects
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms and a passion to implement products using one of these languages: Haskell, Haxe, Rust, Elm and OCaml or ML.
- Work in a fast-paced group that practices the principles of agile software development:
- delivering software over documentation
- collaboration over process and tools
- a team of talented peers that hold daily standups, do retrospectives and plan Sprints
- a continuous integration/continuous delivery framework for releasing software
- Bachelor?s or?Master?s?degree?or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- Travel: required, if you like to go to conferences.
- A curious, passionate engineer.Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:? click here to access or download the form