Minimum Required Skills:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Di...
Minimum Required Skills:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Digital Wallets)
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: $150k - $200k DOE, Profit Sharing, Full Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 3 - 5+ Years Exp, Java, C#, RESTful API, SQL
If you are a Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are one of the largest and fastest growing financial technology startups in the US and Globally. Our technology is enabling the fast and safe exchange of the next generation of digital assets. Our office has grown from our founding members to over 400 team members in a matter of 4 short years, and we are continuing to grow at a very fast rate. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team. We offer a competitive package with base compensation, unlimited PTO, 401k, and full health benefits.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain to integrate software into wallet infrastructure
- Develop software components that integrate with blockchain API's
- Improve scalablity, and configurability of wallet framework
- Design new wallet features and products
- Develop an understanding of blockchain technology to contribute to technical innovation
What You Need for this Position
3 - 5+ Years of experience programming / scripting and knowledge of:
- C#, Java, C++
- RESTful API's
- Windows, Linux or Unix-style
- SQL Server, Oracle
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Understanding of cryptographic and security
- Experience building services on cloud infrastructure ex. Azure, AWS
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (150k - 200k)
- Strong Profit Sharing Plan
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO in addition to 8 Holidays!
- Full health benefits & disability coverageSo, if you are an Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice