Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over...
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
As part of the Digital Experience team you will play an integral part in advancing MUFG's technology Digital Technology and be a part of a new culture of technical excellence.
You will be a key member of the breakthrough engineering agenda by implementing revolutionary Digital Channel Technology. The platforms supports transactions across deposits, loans, mortgages, even blockchain, all run through event stream processing that observes, aggregates, and correlates the transactions to help the bank make smarter, faster, more accurate customer-enabling decisions across our offerings in real time.
Our primary goals this year are to build out a more agile capabilities on a twelve factor app platform friendly to DevSecOps culture. We're using these to prototype MVP digital banking services that rely on cross channel customer relationship models and cross line of business information and transaction flows.
These platforms will enable continuous innovation across all our products and channels, empowering our customers to do more with their money. Make critical contributions supporting application delivery, agile development in Agular, Android, iOS, J2EE, Node JS, Java, Java Script, and integration with common services / API's, Development platforms, using existing and emerging technologies.
Design and develop new features and functionalities for the online banking, mobile, Call Center, ATM and Self Service Kiosk platforms, perform tests and conduct reviews to make sure your work is designed and coded for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered apparatuses. Create applications for new Journeys / Products and the enhancement of existing ones.
- Write code as required to deliver functionality in planned sprints.
- Participate in daily stand ups and help with sprint planning.
- Debug issues and quickly resolve coding issues
- Manage source code and changes
- Code or design according to bank standards
- Work as part of an agile team with constant code delivery according to the planned sprints.
- Support Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Security and Infrastructure standards as champions in the agile group
- 3+ years development experience
- Experience working with API's and developing UI/UIX for web and mobile application. Android/IOS experience.
- Understanding of application development infrastructure from development, testing to production
- Knowledge or Code management, change and release management.
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving skills, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Must possess the skills to use multi-level analysis and sound judgment to work through organizational and process issues
- Other Technical skills
o Apache EWS 3
o JBoss EAP 5 / EAP 7
o JDK 1.6/1.8
o Oracle 11g
o CXF api
o IBM MQ
o esapi api
o Android API 23 - 28 SDK
o Google support libraries
o 3+ year of iOS programming experience.
o Strong on Swift
o Strong Objective C
o Strong Interface Builder experience (Storyboard)
o Strong Apple UI design and development experience
o API skill JSON/Rest integration
o iOS 9, 10, 11 SDK
o xCode 9.2+
o XCode Command Line Tools 9.2
o 3+ year of Android programming experience.
o Strong Android UI design and development experience such as customize android UI components
o Strong understanding of Activities, Fragment and their life cycles
o Strong understanding of layouts and views, collection views(like ListViews) and Adapters(default and custom)
o Understanding of different screen sizes and densities
o API skill JSON/Rest integration
o Familiar with Material Design
o Android Studio
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses. - provided by Dice