About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners' business objectives. We collaborate with...
About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners' business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
Software Engineer- Pleasanton,CA
Blackhawk Network is building a digital platform and products that bring people and brands together. We facilitate cross channel payments via cash-in, cash-out and mobile payments. By leveraging blockchain, smart contracts, serverless technology, real time payment systems, we are unlocking the next million users through innovation.
Our employees are our biggest assets! Come find out how we engage, with the biggest brands in the world. We look for people who collaborate, who are inspirational, who have passion that can make a difference by working as a team while striving for global excellence. You can expect a strong investment in your professional growth, and a dedication to crafting a successful, sustainable career for you. Our teams are composed of highly talented and passionate 'A' players, who are also invested in mentoring and enabling the best qualities. Our vibrant culture and high expectations will kindle your passion and bring out the best in you!
As a Big Data Software Engineer at Blackhawk, you will work with our software developers, and architects, and you will learn to build large scale big data processing systems that processes multi billion dollars financial transactions with penny-level precision. You will have an opportunity work on the following at scale:
- building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Spark-Streaming.
- data processing and enrichment on AWS.
- offline data analysis and inference
- reconciliation and correction- imagine cross matching millions of transactions from multiple systems to determine business intelligence, data loss
- You will Build applications with technologies such as REST, micro-services, Spark, Lamda processing, Kinesis, Elastic, AWS, and more.
Specific assignments will depend on your area of focus, passion and skills. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Passion for Big Data and interest in software development
- Demonstrate solid engineering fundamentals. Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Passion, and curiosity to constantly collaborate, learn and apply new technologies
#D18 - provided by Dice