Description BitGo, a global leader in digital currency security, provides sophisticated digital wallets, offline vaults, single integration ...
Description BitGo, a global leader in digital currency security, provides sophisticated digital wallets, offline vaults, single integration APIs, and private blockchains to financial institutions. BitGo supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, RMG, and ERC20 tokens, with many more being continuously released. BitGo s clients include the world s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and financial enterprises conducting over $12 billion in monthly transactions: Bitstamp, The Royal Mint, The CME Group, Bitbank, BitBay, Brave, KCoin, Ripple, Bitcoin IRA, CoinPayments, Pantera, Genesis, Wirex, Bitso, and many more.
BitGo Inc. was founded in 2013 in Palo Alto, CA and is led by CEO/Co-Founder Mike Belshe, creator of the world s first multisig protocols for Bitcoin, and author of SPDY, and CTO Benedict Chan, creator of the world s first Ethereum multisig wallet. BitGo raised over $54. 5 million in funding led by Valor Equity Partners, Redpoint Ventures, DRW, and David Sacks among other capital investors. BitGo recently announced its pending acquisition of Kingdom Trust, a fully regulated trust company serving over 100,000 clients with over $12 billion in assets under custody. This acquisition will make the combined companies the only full-stack, at scale provider of onsite and online protection for digital currency investments held by institutional investors.
BitGo is looking for a midlevel and senior level
who will join our Engineering team in Palo Alto. Main Responsibilities:
- Build integration libraries and SDKs to interface with our server and APIs
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Work on low-level blockchain functionality such as transaction serialization and signing for various cryptocurrencies
- Design, architect and implement robust and high performance Bitcoin and blockchain API platforms
- Develop libraries that will interact with a variety of blockchains
- Own the functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from the inception to deployment and customer integration
- Collaborate with the blockchain indexing team and scale the platform, consume ingested blockchain information from the database