Our partner, an information technology and cybersecurity team of innovators (deploying cutting edge technologies for the federal government)...
Our partner, an information technology and cybersecurity team of innovators (deploying cutting edge technologies for the federal government) are seeking to hire a Cryptocurrency expert Software Engineer.
- Hands on experience with setting up nodes for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Understand the major and critical data points in cryptocurrency transactions.
- Extract mempool data from nodes.
- Understanding smart contracts and extract transactions from nodes.
- Understand links and correlation between transactions within crypto data
- Identify, track and corelate how transactions work within different exchanges
- Do in-depth analysis of connection/co-relations between the blockchain and Exchange data.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance on questions related to cryptocurrency data.
- Provide guidance on data analysis and visualization of blockchain/exchange data.
- Use scripting languages to perform extract crypto data and run analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar program
- Hands on experience with setting up nodes on Bitcoin and Ethereum
- In depth experience with managing block and transaction data for cryptocurrencies.
- Experience with creating products and services that interface with public, private, and permissioned blockchains.
- Knowledge of data structures, especially crypto technology preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Java Script, Python or R and ability to drill into the data and gain valuable insights.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and high-quality output
- Experience developing software applications and features in an Agile environment.
- Self-motivated and able to tackle challenging, complex problems in an individual or team-based setting.
US Citizenship is required as candidates will have to undergo Federal Government Clearance.
- provided by Dice