Iron Fish is a new cryptocurrency that takes no shortcuts on privacy and usability. Privacy isn't just important, it's e...
Iron Fish is a new cryptocurrency that takes no shortcuts on privacy and usability. Privacy isn't just important, it's essential to crypto's success. Our vision is for Iron Fish to become a shielded layer for many more assets, even ones on different chains, and provide a platform for true digital cash.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on the core Iron Fish protocol and supporting tools. You will work collaboratively with our team members on developing new protocol features and focus on optimization, scale, and performance of a purely decentralized peer to peer (p2p) system.
The Iron Fish team is made up of curious, passionate, kind individuals who deeply care about making a product that's a pleasure to use. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you :)
As an engineer in a fast growing company, the day-to-day may vary. But here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
What we are looking for
Below are just some examples of what your background may look like-go ahead and apply even if your experience is a little different.
- Worked in at least one of our focus areas:
- Cryptocurrency architecture development
- Web and/or Electron application development
- P2P application development
Nice to haves
- You have experience with blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other implementations)
- Interested in cryptography (e.g. zero-knowledge proofs)
We're excited to hear from you!
Salary is dependent on experience and location