Job Number: 234601
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant ...
Job Number: 234601
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers' missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll perform software requirements analysis, participate in research and design, and develop and test software and tools. From inventing new products or enhancing existing applications, your talent will be front and center.
What you'll experience:
- Technologies that aren't just top-notch, they're often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what's next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it's discovered
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor's in software engineering or a related technical field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience is required; Agile experience preferred
- Strong understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Solid knowledge of the software development process
What sets you apart:
- Ability to interact effectively with project teams, managers and end users
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Solid ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and handle increasing responsibilities with growing complexity
- Creative and innovative thinking with the ability to multi-task
The candidate should have:
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Proficiency in multiple languages, in particular C, C++, Python, Java, and desirably MATLAB
- Proficiency with embedded Linux
- Experience with buildroot, gitlab, doxygen, tensorflow, libfuzzer, git, googletest, lttng, gnuradio, cuda, microservice architecture, docker, kubernetes, and/or jenkins a plus
- Understanding of subsystem integration and test
- Understanding of cloud environments, technologies, and applications
Representative duties and tasks:
- Develop embedded software solutions in a continuous integration/continuous development environment (DEVOPS) in a open source tool chain environment
- Collaborate with a small team of other passionate developers
- Challenge old ways of solving problems and manage risk through rapid prototyping and learning
- Imagine new ways of providing capability quickly
- Demonstrate new capability to customers and rapidly adapt solutions to be the first to meet their future needs
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.
- provided by Dice