Want to break into crypto and learn more about blockchain? Our Boston-based Employer is looking to add a talented Engineers to their platfor...
Want to break into crypto and learn more about blockchain? Our Boston-based Employer is looking to add a talented Engineers to their platform team. ** NO H1B SPONSORSHIP (or transfers) AVAILABLE **
As a Software Engineer on the "trade" team at this cryptocurrency exchange, you'll be working on their public API, lending/margin trading platform, fee liquidation engine, and legacy products.
You will participate in the design and development of the upcoming exciting features and work toward maturing an ever-evolving public-facing interface to ensure security, optimal latency, and useful features for the customer experience.
- AS, BS Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: Go, Java, Python, ES6, Typescript or C
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web frameworks: Vue, React, Go-Gin or equivalent
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: Mysql, Postgres or equivalent
- Familiarity with any front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue.js is a big plus
- Cloud knowledge: Redis or AWS preferred
- Solid computer science background and software engineering sense.
- Fast learner and comfortable with challenges.
- Solid knowledge of algorithm and data structure.
- Team player and good at communication.
- SQL: 2+years (Preferred)
- Programming: 3-5 years (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Work remotely
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
** Please apply via this posting **