UVS Infotech looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to be the part of our Product Development and Managed Service Opera...
UVS Infotech looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to be the part of our Product Development and Managed Service Operations Practice for our Laurel MD Office.
This is full time position ( No Travel Required) with flexibility to work remotely 1-2 Days per week.
UVS is working on System Integrations, RPA, Blockchain, AI Driven Chat and Other Cutting Edge Technology. We are looking for Software Engineer who can leverage the Core Software Engineering concepts to develop and support the innovative solutions for our clients .
- Microsoft Azure Certification or Google Cloud Architect Certification
- Sharepoint Design and Development
- Learning Attitude and good listening skills are the most important requirements of this position.
- Good Knowledge ,understanding and hands on development experience of Microsoft technology and Java Stack.
- Hands On experience writing REST API's.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Source Code Control Process
- Use innovative analytical approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Develop systems and design infrastructure necessary to support both business and technical integration needs.
- Generate and review technical documentation and provide feedback on system requirements and other key development and deployment activities.
- Reviews test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Should be able to develop the POC for our client quickly by exploring available cutting edge technologies.
- All other duties as assigned
- Hands Development experience using Microsoft and java technology stack
- Hands on Experience Developing API' ( REST and SOAP)
- Understanding of Devlops pipeline and tools such as Bitbucket
- hands on experience on Angular and React framework
- AI, Robotic Process Automation, Chatbot experience a plus
- Sharepoint and WCMS development experience is desirable
- Multi-taskingr and Results-oriented
- Excellent writing skills for producing clean copy
- Work at a fast pace across multiple projects, while pivoting between strategy and tactical delivery.
- Ability to solve problems fast, while ensuring quality
- Ability to work within cross functional team and handle multiple projects following agile methodology with short deadlines
- provided by Dice