We're hiring! Are you an experienced, software team professional with proven technical and leadership skills to do great things such as lead...
We're hiring! Are you an experienced, software team professional with proven technical and leadership skills to do great things such as lead the design and development of new multi-tenant, SaaS versions of our industry leading barcode, forms, RFID, and RTLS IoT software products? If so, this role might be for you! This is a 3-6 month contract-to-hire role, located in West Seneca, NY.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
· Employing best practices in system architecture and design,
· Java programming, testing, release control, setting team priorities and meeting deadlines.
· You will be expected to initiate and have your team complete projects with professionalism, enthusiasm at the highest productivity level, working closely with all members of our client's software development and maintenance teams, including outsourced resources as necessary.
· In short, this position is your vision come to life.
· The principal software language across all supported platforms is Java.
· You'll play a key role in determining application architecture and design, standards setting, software development, the testing process, managing source control, the build and patch processes, and driving the development and maintenance of build automation tools and internal support systems.
· Of course, clear and complete documentation of design, modifications, fixes, and features is essential.
· You must have experience with leading the development of multi-tenancy SaaS for scalable performance and security.
· You'll need knowledge of technology stack options and distributed infrastructure and platforms.
· You should have familiarity with device-independent UI, Web Services and developing interfaces using REST and SOAP.
· Commercial software development leadership experience including all stages of the lifecycle.
· Multi-tenant SaaS development experience
· Java development experience
· Team leading experience
· Experience with JDBC and SQL, preferably using ORACLE or SQL Server
· Experience with JSP, J2EE, XML, RESTful, SOAP and Web Services
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
· Experience with source control systems, defect tracking systems, unit test frameworks
· Well versed in latest system design techniques, software engineering and testing protocols best practices
· System design of complex software products
· SaaS experience either as a developer or as a team leader converting either an on premises or a single tenant product to multi-tenant SaaS
· Database design (relational, object-oriented, cloud, blockchain)
· Administration of a variety of operating systems such as Windows, UNIX, Linux, IBM
· Familiarity with bar code printing concepts
· Understanding of RFID concepts
· Experience with ERP and WMS applications such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, JDE, JDA, Manhattan Associates WM
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply or email the Word version of your resume to anisha.muralidhar