Are you a big proponent of digital currency? Do you believe this is the wave of the future? If so, my client wants you. This SaaS organizati...
Are you a big proponent of digital currency? Do you believe this is the wave of the future? If so, my client wants you. This SaaS organization has created a platform that will allow users to trade any currency from any exchange from one singular account. They are looking for a Software Engineer to join this startup team and be apart of the growth and excitement.
As an Engineer on this 3-person team you will be tasked with developing their web-based application that is heavily based on data analytics. You will be focusing primarily on the back-end building WebAPIs, and SQL Server. They are utilizing Azure cloud as well. Because this is a smaller team you will be asked to take on workload throughout the full Microsoft stack.
If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for digital currency, then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Enjoy working in a startup environment
- Innate interest in Bitcoin and the crypto-currency industry
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and best practices with coding.
- You have experience building web applications from start to finish.
- You are a self-starter
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with .NET Core, Angular, SQL Server, and Azure.
- 50% Front-End Development
- 50% Back-End Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Equity stake
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote flexibility
- Opportunity to grow into a lead position
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-KM1 - provided by Dice