Preferred Qualifications Job Description
Are you a Senior Engineer or an Architect who has extensive experience developing enterprise SaaS a...
Preferred Qualifications Job Description
Are you a Senior Engineer or an Architect who has extensive experience developing enterprise SaaS applications leveraging modern technology stacks and distributed infrastructure? Are you a Senior Software Engineer wants to come up with creative applications that leverage emerging technologies such as Blockchain and IoT? If so, read on.
Blockchain technologies have the potential to significantly transform how we transact and conduct business across multiple organizations. New applications will emerge that leverage distributed ledger and smart contracts to provide more secure, transparent and efficient business interactions.
We are looking for highly accomplished software engineers to join the Blockchain Cloud Applications software development team. You will design and implement new SaaS applications that leverage blockchains for distributed transactions across businesses. As a Principal Engineer you will be involved in developing multiple components, driving design and architecture of multiple Blockchain SaaS applications in Oracle Public Cloud
You must have good understanding of the blockchain concept from technology and business application perspective. You should value simplicity and scale, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn.
- Design, configure, and implement server features for Block chain applications in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain management (SCM) domains
- Code analytics features, REST services, and other server components
- Develop a cloud service that would be processing millions of transactions per day
- Work with operations to build and configure maintainable, resource-efficient systems
- Work with distributed services, B2B and integration technologies
- Design a modern architecture using IoT, noSQL and distributed technologies
- Leverage big data pipelines for real time analytics on various Oracle SaaS applications
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality.
- Actively mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise
- Have fun engineering software and scalable systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-13 years experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems
- 10-13 years experience development enterprise software applications specifically those involving multi-party transactions or B2B protocols and technologies
- Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL systems, distributed computing environments and distributed persistence technologies.
- Understanding of Micro services architecture and Docker infrastructure
- Some familiarity blockchain technology, ideally with Hyperledger Fabric or Ethereum Enterprise implementation.
- Organized, good attention to detail, able to work both independently and with a team
- Experience in cloud deployments and performance tuning of distributed systems
- Excellent problem solver, analytic thinker, and quick learner
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.