This position is for an exempt full-time Software Engineer specializing in Full-Stack Webservices development and will be part of our global...
This position is for an exempt full-time Software Engineer specializing in Full-Stack Webservices development and will be part of our global blockchain services engineering team to design, architect, and engineer product releases and user-experiences related to blockchain services and technology. This software engineer specifically will work with the team to architect, design, develop, program, and engineer the webservices portion.
· Developing front end website architecture related to Cryptocurrency and Blockchain services
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing back-end website applications and APIs
· Creating servers and databases for functionality
· Integrating our webservices with third-party vendors
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications
· Working alongside marketing and UX designers for web design features
· Working alongside UX engineers to develop experience driven web technologies
· Working alongside Blockchain Services developers to advance our webservices to better serve our customers
· Continue to self-develop to gain knowledge and confidence
· Train new software engineers
· To be able to drive and lead engineering teams to ensure development are centered around target experience
· Ensure releases are of high quality (buggy products lead to poor experience)
· Develop management experience / further develop management and leadership skills + experience
· Drive our company ethics and mission forward
· Assist in scoping or rescoping development plans to optimize delivery
· Assist and/or positively influence to drive company growth
· Develop the success of others
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or minimal 3 years related job experience with at least 1 year as a full-stack developer.
· Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python and PHP
· Familiarity with server-side languages such as Ruby, Java, .Net, and Perl
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs - for implementing 3rd party APIs or developing APIs for partners to integrate with our services
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra DB, DocumentDB (AWS), and Berkley DB.
· Excellent verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail
· Being able to work in a multi-cultural cross-team meeting with varying spoken accents.