Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half on a fu...
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half on a full-time basis as their Software Developer! Can you implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company? This Software Developer job might be for you. This Software Developer opportunity will be located in the Wall, New Jersey area and will be a full-time position. Submit an application for this role now!
What you get to do every day
- Cooperate with Scrum team to supply precise work estimates
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- Sort out and grant production support
- Render clear and consistent notifications around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- We need a candidate who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Less than one year of experience
- Applicants should have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Experience integrating with API backends
- Applicants should be able to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, is required for success at this position
- Solid understanding of C#
- SQL Server experience highly desired
- General familiarity with Blockchain
- Adeptness in .NET
- Foundational knowledge in Angular JS
- Demonstrated knowledge of Machine Learning
- Deep understanding of model view controller
- Command of API's
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are required for success at this position.
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., is required for success at this position
- Familiarity with scrum
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Jake Wojtowicz to
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- provided by Dice