Apex Systems, 2nd largest staffing firm, has immediate openings for?Senior Software Developer in San Antonio, TX for one of our top financia...
Apex Systems, 2nd largest staffing firm, has immediate openings for?Senior Software Developer in San Antonio, TX for one of our top financial clients!
If interested, please respond with your most updated word resume and best method of contact to Nicholas at? [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
Senior Software Developer
- Lead efforts around Design and Development
- Interface with Multiple teams to understand technical requirements
- Create Design Artifacts and lead efforts around socializing design and getting the required approvals.
- Leading developer(s) and providing clear technical direction around deliverable.
- Mentoring junior developers as and when necessary
- Clear understanding of development and quick turnaround that is expected around research efforts.
- 1 year of Spring Boot experience?
- 1 year of Spring Integration
- 2-3 years of some Database/SQL experience
- 1-2 years of Gradle, Maven or similar experience
- 1-2 years of Git experience
- 1-2 years of Blockchain?
- 1-2 years of Cloud development?(primarily AWS familiarity)?
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at