CTG is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to provide support for our Fortune 50 client in Yorktown Heights, NY. This is a six (6)...
CTG is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to provide support for our Fortune 50 client in Yorktown Heights, NY. This is a six (6) month contract role and the resource must be onsite in Yorktown Heights.
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY
Duration: Six (6) month W2 contract
The Security Research team at our client's Yorktown Heights location has a need for a skilled software engineer with experience in cloud (e.g., Bluemix), big data (e.g., Spark) and security technologies. Java, Node.js and/or Python programming skills required. Prior experience working at our client's Research facility will be a big plus.
* Work with the research teams to understand the proposed design and efficiently implement, integrate and test the required solution.
* Participate in scrums, discuss technical details and provide regular status updates as required.
Basic Skills required in order of importance
* Experience working with micro-service based architectures and design.
* NodeJS/Typescript programming, 2 years
* Java programming, 3 - 5 years
* Experience with Golang
* Understanding of security technologies and protocols for identity, authentication and access control.
Other, or "nice to have" skills:
* Spark, 2 years
* Blockchain, 1 year
Note: Our client requires that very specific safety guidelines be followed that may require onsite or at-home training where appropriate/applicable.
* No third party resumes will be accepted
* CTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we recruit for a wide variety of positions.
* All interested individuals must be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
* Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
* CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
* CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page for this opening (). For additional information, please contact Greg Hannigan at or call (toll-free at x4115). Kindly forward to any other parties you feel may be interested. Thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.