Background: The Security Research team at Yorktown is in need for a skilled software engineer with experience in cloud (e.g...
Background: The Security Research team at Yorktown is in need for a skilled software engineer with experience in cloud (e.g., Bluemix), big data (e.g., Spark) and security technologies. Java, Node.js and/or Python programming skills required.
- Work with the research teams to understand the proposed design and efficiently implement, integrate and test the required solution.
- Participate in scrums, discuss technical details and provide regular status updates as required.
- Experience working with micro-service based architectures and design.
- NodeJS / Typescript programming, 2 years
- Java programming, 3 5 years
- Experience with golang
- Understanding of security technologies and protocols for identity, authentication and access control
- Spark, 2 years
- Blockchain, 1 year
Experis is the global leader in professional talent recruitment, providing clients with the professional talent they need to grow their businesses. Combining our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential, we provide Professional Talent Resourcing in the areas of Information Technology, Finance & Accounting and Engineering. We specialize in Project Solutions for critical initiatives to help clients accelerate their growth - on-site, off-site or offshore.