Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startu...
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Smart Contract Engineer - Quantitative Crypto Trading Firm
Location: You can either work remotely or in the company's office in New York (Manhattan), NY
This position is with a brand new hedge fund that is being launched by a family office that has been investing in cryptocurrency and blockchain since 2015. It is a DeFi-specific hedge fund that will be focused on several strategies; the first of which is a stablecoin yield strategy.
The company will pay competitive salary (up to $250k or more) plus discretionary bonuses which can be lucrative.
- Reporting to the CEO of the hedge fund.
- The company does not require much more than 40 hours/week, but it's not a 9-5 job. Whenever you are not sleeping, the company would like you to be available to work on short notice.
- Taking the strategies developed by the Quant and putting them into practice by turning Python into Solidity.
- Their smart contracts will automatically deposit and withdraw and do harvest and yield on a time basis, do portfolio rebalancing, and more.
- Building blockchain insight solutions.
- Passion for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and trading.
- Proficiency with Solidity, Ethereum, Smart Contract development.
- Good sense of creativity in how to engineer smart contracts. understanding economics.
- Understanding of decentralized finance.
- Understanding of security to make sure their systems can't be breached). Understanding of how systems get hacked -- for example, understanding how Harvest or Alpha Homora were hacked.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with Python.
- Fulfilled bounties on open source projects.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
- provided by Dice