VERY cutting edge Blockchain communications start-up in Santa Monica, CA, which is funded and backed by Mark Cuban, recently completed succe...
VERY cutting edge Blockchain communications start-up in Santa Monica, CA, which is funded and backed by Mark Cuban, recently completed successful Token raise and working on yet to be invented technologies.
We are a passionate team building a new digital world based on trust. We believe that the quality of online interactions translates directly to quality of life. Our technology, products and vision aim to bring people together in a trusted way to build relationships, conduct commerce, and thrive online.
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps Engineer to make an immediate impact on our growing rockstar team. Some of your main responsibilities include:
- Work with the product development teams on all the applications and services that support our products, including front-end, back-end, developer environments, and all the infrastructure between
- Understand and document technical architectures, capacity plans, tooling needs, automation plans, product launch plans, and other issues
- Balance the need to "keep things running" with allocating time to long-term, high-impact projects
What You Bring To The Company:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of operations or development experience in a technology company
- Sound knowledge of large-scale internet service architectures and cloud computing fundamentals
- Ability to rapidly learn new software languages, frameworks, and APIs
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- Familiarity with common applications such as tomcat, redis, memcached, Zabbix (Prometheus, Nagios) like systems
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and careful
- Additional points for knowing containerizations (docker, ECS, etc) and orchestrations systems (nomad, kubernetes, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical insurance
- Catered lunches and stocked kitchen with endless La Croix and coconut water
- Beer pong :)
- Friendly, nice and smart people