Site Reliability Engineer - Cryptocurrency StartUp Site Reliability Engineer - Cryptocurrency StartUp - Skills Required - Linux, AWS, Python...
Site Reliability Engineer - Cryptocurrency StartUp Site Reliability Engineer - Cryptocurrency StartUp - Skills Required - Linux, AWS, Python, Java, Ansible
If you are a Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a startup financial exchange focused on cryptocurrency and emerging markets. We are seeking a smart, driven individual with experience operating in the trading industry.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- SREs must be able to investigate and handle issues in a live production environment to ensure uptime on their own or by escalating to the team for assistance.
- Keep everyone informed about the health and viability of the platform by reporting known issues and status of ongoing investigations.
- Identify and advocate for changes vital to the stability and supportability of the system.
- Mentor and advise teammates to ensure new features are efficient, highly available, and fault tolerant.
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
**What's In It for You**
- Healthcare Insurance: We currently covers roughly 75% of employee premiums. By the end of the year, we will cover 100% of employee's premiums and contribute to dependents.
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Free Gym
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
So, if you are a Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Site Reliability Engineer - Cryptocurrency StartUp*