Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a ...
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer professional to work in Fidelity's Digital Assets group in Boston, MA.Overview
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
As a member of Technical Operations team, you'll work with various engineering teams to own the design of a new multi-region, highly available, cloud-based deployment of our applications in AWS! You'll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across Fidelity teams and continue to learn in a lively, collaborative, iterative, and constantly evolving environment. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on the overall strategy of our infrastructure and deployment.The Team
The Fidelity Digital Assets Technical Operations team is central to our initiative of moving to the cloud. The team uses AWS services to secure our network and scale our applications to ensure their up-time and reliability. Team members are hands-on Site Reliability Engineers who promote a DevOps demeanor, with a focus on infrastructure-as-code and automation.The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Hands-on experience with AWS in a production environment
- Kubernetes experience (preferably EKS) maintaining production workloads in a scalable enterprise-class environment
- Specialist in AWS CloudFormation, IAM, VPC and network security
- Production experience running workloads with AWS ECS or EKS
- Automated CI/CD pipelines, e.g. Jenkins or CodeBuild / CodePipeline
- Experience with monitoring tools e.g. CloudWatch, DataDog, Splunk
- Unix operating systems and shell scripting
- Programming experience, e.g. Python, preferred
- Experience with the agile software development lifecycle preferred
The Value You Deliver
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), having managed services and applications in a large AWS cross-account environment using IAM and federated SSO
- Crafting and maintaining logging, monitoring, and alerting capabilities using tools like Splunk, Kibana, Datadog, or Kinesis Analytics
- See problems as opportunities to automate
- Coordinate the overall design of highly available, secure, scalable microservices-based applications in AWS
- Experience with configuring and deploying resilient infrastructure in multiple regions and multiple availability zones
- Multi-functionally with other organizations and collaborate with our risk, product and engineering team leaders
- Owning the initiative to craft and deploy our application to the cloud
- Promoting a DevOps attitude, providing mentorship and establishing development standard methodologies for AWS infrastructure-as-code
- Cultivating automation tools to improve software delivery and reduce risk
Why Fidelity Digital Assets?
Fidelity Digital Assets adopts an entrepreneurial culture and startup mentality while serving as one of the most innovative business units within Fidelity Investments. Our global, diverse team of 130+ forward-thinking professionals lead with agility and creativity to build solutions that bridge the gap between traditional institutional investors and their exposure to digital assets. The firm's tenure and experience across multiple business lines present our employees with outstanding access to knowledge, technology, and resources that help our team reshape the future of finance.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com .
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at if you would like to request an accommodation.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.