Our Client is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. They deliver products, solutions and platf...
Our Client is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. They deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
About the role: As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will maintain and evolve the health of our highly scalable production environments running blockchain-based applications built using the latest technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the continuous improvement of our monitoring, alerting and remediation solutions with focus on proactively identifying and addressing production issues
- Initial triage and remediation of issues when system alerts are received
- Act as first escalation point for system alerts including on-call availability
- Work in close collaboration with the engineering teams and get intimately familiar with the applications architecture
- Design and improve the supporting processes in collaboration with support and dev teams
Nice to have:
- In-depth understanding of production management principles for distributed systems
- 3-5 years of experience working in operations teams managing production environments
- 3-5 years of scripting experience in python/bash/go or equivalent
- Hands-on experience working with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Hands-on experience working containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience working with logging, monitoring and visualization tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Technical aptitude, ability and passion for learning new software and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Software development experience
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture and containerization
- Technological degree in Computer science or equivalent
- An understanding of blockchain technology and the Ethereum ecosystem
- provided by Dice