Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard Siebel System Analyst for one of a leading banking client in Charlotte NC
- Plan and facilitate workshops to clarify requirements and present design solutions
- Produce detailed designs, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs
- Produce Siebel Functional specification and associated documents that are clear and contain sufficient detail to be consumed by build and test teams
- Manage business stakeholders to ensure engagement is collegial, productive and to mitigate risks related to business sign-off Skillsets
- Good understanding of Siebel Architecture and Data model and design principles that comply with WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Experience in Siebel Open UI.
- provided by Dice