Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is seeking for SharePoint Developer/Administrator within financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
- Installation, upgrade, patch, configure, administer, and support of all SharePoint Services
- SharePoint application deployments and administration.
- Manage user permissions and provide production deployment support
- Troubleshoot SharePoint issues
- Optimize SharePoint content for indexing and searching
- Expertise in .NET, C# and 2010/2013/2016 SharePoint development with good knowledge of SQL Server.
- Strong experience in .Net programming. Strong Proficiency in ASP.Net, XML, HTML.
- Experience in SharePoint (WSS 2.0, STS 2003, WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010 Foundation or Enterprise)
- Experience in developing web services
- Experience in SharePoint designer for both workflow and customization.
- Experience in configure Search, Deploy custom WSP,
- Experience in writing and executing PowerShell scrips.
- provided by Dice SharePoint 2013, SharePoint migration, web parts, user controls, event handlers