United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of Collins Aerospace. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
The ServiceNow Technical Infrastructure Program Manager will work directly with the ITSM Process Manager, ServiceNow Application Manager, Development Teams, ServiceNow Product team, Support team and multiple Infrastructure teams. You will provide in-house expertise in the matters of technical implementation, end-to-end system landscape, ebonding, and application integration. You will be responsible leading infrastructure projects within the infrastructure program from inception to closure. This includes, but is not limited to, planning, requirements gathering, clarification, risk, mitigation, status reporting, communication, process and technical improvements and Service Delivery. In addition to managing the infrastructure projects within the Service Management team, you would help develop and execute on the program roadmap, working with process owners and service providers to identify and manage Continuous Improvement projects and maturing the overall platform capability.
The Service Management Office is expected to work closely with other members of the leadership team, business teams, and vendors to ensure the effective execution of the ITIL Processes within Collins Aerospace.
* Responsible for a Service Management Program which consists of Instance consolidation, ebonding into other instances, and managing the ServiceNow Major Instance upgrades and releases.
* Manage the milestones and end to end infrastructure projects relating to design, configuration, deployment and changes to ServiceNow applications, instances, and modules.
* Provide executive reporting, delivery, and status
* Manage and execute ITSM (IT Service Management) projects and any related initiatives with little to no supervision
* Provide system, instance, tool, and pricing analysis as it relates to the Service Management Office.
* Continuously looking to enhance the service offering. Identifies and drives initiatives through to completion.
* Serve as a Business Analyst and/or Quality Assurance Tester as it relates to the tool and or processes.
* Utilize AGILE processes, methodologies, and practices (SCRUM) to maximize continual service improvement and cost reduction initiatives
* Estimate software development timelines and be accountable to the timelines by actively managing risks and changing requirements.
* Trouble-shoot technical issues related to ServiceNow application configuration and other technical issues - Collaborate with DBAs, System Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Traffic and Network Engineers to trouble-shoot production issues
* Work closely with the product team and support team of ServiceNow - Identify opportunities to improve the platform
* Facilitate trainings for team members on the tools and project functionalities.
* Provides coaching for other team members to improve skill sets
* BA/BS Degree required
* 5 years of experience in Program/Project Management with at least 3 of those in managing ITSM initiatives and/or technical solutions
* Experience running projects using AGILE methodology
* The ability to work cross functionally to negotiate and resolve conflicting situations and priorities.
* Ability to solve problems, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with customer service focus with exceptional attention to detail, organized and self-starter.
* Strong time management and prioritization skills
* Energetic and have an excellent work ethic
* Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
* Basic technical skills in ServiceNow configuration, or the ability and desire to learn.
* Experience with manufacturing and distribution companies
* Experience or coursework with infrastructure and applications
* ITIL Certified
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.