United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Collins Aerospace is seeking a talented ServiceNow Developer who is eager to develop and ship IT Service Management solutions for one of the world's largest aerospace suppliers. The candidate will have a strong background in software development on the ServiceNow platform with specific experience in IT Service Management. This individual will work collaboratively within a team of developers, process experts, and technical stakeholders to design, develop, test, ad regularly deliver ServiceNow solutions with a direct impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of Collins Aerospace' Digital Technology. This individual will work 100% remotely.
* Develop and regularly ship elegant, modern, efficient, and high-quality ServiceNow solutions to meet business requirements.
* Test, review, contribute to, and document technical solutions developed by the team.
* Support the use of ServiceNow through administration, request fulfillment, incident response, and root-cause analysis.
* Adapt technical designs to incorporate impactful ServiceNow capabilities, to apply best practices, and to enable iterative delivery.
* Develop solutions with user-facing technology including Service Portal, Service Catalog, UI Policies, Client Scripts, UI Actions, Forms, Lists, Notifications, and Workspace.
* Develop solutions with ServiceNow server-side technology including Business Rules, table management, Security Rules (ACLs), Script Includes, Import Sets, Transform Maps, scoped applications, workflow, Decision Tables, and Flow Designer
* Bachelor's degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U,.S. Citizen
* 2+ years experience with ServiceNow administration and development
* 1+ years of experience working within an agile team
* Experience in developing with the ServiceNow IT Service Management module
* Experience in transforming user stories into working production-ready solutions through iteration, collaboration, and development practices
* Comfortable working in a large distributed matrixed corporate environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with effectiveness in collaboration with technical peers and communication of technical actions to a non-technical audience
* Manages dynamic and active work through maintaining stability under pressure, prioritizing and executing work, meeting commitments, providing achievable estimates, identifying and reducing technical risk, simplifying complex solutions, and adapting to feedback
* Maintains high performance while working remotely
* ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certified
* Experience with CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping, HAM, SAM, or ITOM
* Experience in a team practicing continuous integration, continuous delivery, and/or DevOps
* Experience developing and supporting no-code or low-code solutions for non-technical users
* Experience with applying UI/UX theory and design
* Prefer someone working from the East Coast area/time zone
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms