What You'll Do
Working closely with other Customer Experience (CX) functions, you will drive the creation of business impacting content and...
What You'll Do
Working closely with other Customer Experience (CX) functions, you will drive the creation of business impacting content and collateral for use throughout the customer journey and life-cycle.
Core Responsibilities Include:
Who You'll Work With
- Collaborate with CX Practice, Product Management, and New Product Incubation for new content creation especially focused on after the new product launches
- Participate in the content ideation process, strategizing, bringing creative ideas, and proposing alternative format options
- Create accurate, clear, concise, and aesthetically pleasing deliverables in a range of formats including presentations, technical and business whitepapers, blogs etc...
- Translate complex technical solutions into easy to understand business language
- Demonstrate a keen eye and ear for business outcomes and audience relevance
- Create content targeted at business and technical customer personas and decision makers
- Create enablement content for sales and services teams, and perform training
- Creation and maintenance of offer, process, and methodological content that will be scaled by the field enablement organization
- Development of Ask the Expert (ATX) and accelerator content, content curation with BE, and constant measurement and improvement
- Develop content to support programs for acceleration of CSE and partner driven accounts
- Support content, quality, and continuous improvement of agreed upon reporting
- Other content and documentation support for the community of relevant Customer Support Specialists (CSS)
- Coordination with marketing and enablement functions to ensure One Cisco representation to the customer
Under the direction of the CX Practice Lead, you will work with the key stakeholders in their aligned CX Product Management, CX Enablement, and Business Entity teams, as well as the Customer Support Specialist (CSS) community, to ensure effective content is in place to drive adoption motions. The role drives content creation and implements effective mechanisms to collect feedback on content from CSS and other customer-facing roles. Who You Are
You are an authority in one or more defined technical domains, with an ability to create effective and technically accurate adoption content to support the CSS and CSE role without significant external support; you will also be able to extend to other product specialty domains, to help drive adoption of cross-architecture customer solutions, relying on subject matter experts as required. As needed, you will utilize the expertise of SMEs in the New Products team, and will leverage these SMEs for peer review. You will also enable opportunities for continued hands-on experience in order to maintain technical acumen.
*Be prepared to provide examples of technical content you've created*Why Cisco
- Passionate about positive customer experience
- Services or consulting experience is highly desired
- 5+ years technical expertise in one or more areas including data center, networking, compute, cloud is required
- 3+ years writing technical content including technical and business whitepapers, blogs
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adaipts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
#LI-SB4 - provided by Dice