United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
The Service Desk Operations Lead will work with the business and the Digital Service Management team to provide the provide and manage the strategy, transformation, and the continuous improvement of the Global Service Desk delivery for Collins Aerospace. This individual should also instill an atmosphere of professionalism and customer focus for all team members and service providers, measure performance and ensure SLAs and expectations are being met by the team. This individual will work 100% remotely.
* Develops and executes Service Desk projects and initiatives while providing seamless support to Collins end users.
* Acts as escalation point for Service Desk for the Collins enterprise.
* Establish, develop, and maintain relationships across Digital Technology, Business Units, and key vendors.
* Reports on metrics, KPI's and trends to DT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
* Drive and develop strategies for process and customer satisfaction improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for Digital Technology.
* Develops and implements self-service, measures effectiveness and quantifies cost savings and business value to DT Leadership.
* Drives and delivers initiatives and projects and ensures local service operation performance achieves established SLA goals
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Must be willing and able to travel locally at approximately 10%
* Min 5 years managing mentoring technical teams to provide remote customer support
* Knowledge and experience working with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library )
* Broad background with exposure to various infrastructure technologies including service desk and desktop technologies including hardware and software, and strong troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated strong customer service skills
* Experience with manufacturing and distribution companies
* Certified PMP or MBA or equivalent management qualifications
* ITIL Certified
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program and more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms