DigitalMint is seeking an SEO Marketing Associate to assist with the execution of day to day SEO responsibilities, along with digital market...
DigitalMint is seeking an SEO Marketing Associate to assist with the execution of day to day SEO responsibilities, along with digital marketing operations. In this role, you will manage online campaigns across several channels, including Google, Bing, and Facebook, continuously optimizing your processes for success. The SEO Marketing Associate will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with key stakeholders on both the Marketing and Development teams. This opportunity is for a talented SEO that is also interested in gaining exposure to a range of marketing activities, from content creation and copywriting to social media.
What You'll Do
- Day to day management of website performance & SEO maintenance to make improvements to page structure, construction, and content.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis to develop SEO content.
- Create link building campaigns by developing outreach strategies, assessing opportunities, and managing the link acquisition process.
- Identify opportunities to improve crawling & indexation.
- Work with product & engineering to define technical SEO requirements.
- Manage the presence of all DigitalMint locations across all marketing channels and directories.
- Develop and execute search optimization (Local/National), search advertising, and social advertising campaigns for newly launched DigitalMint locations.
- Assist in email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and partner communications.
- Write, edit, and revise marketing materials and communications.
- Maintain all DigitalMint social media accounts to increase the visibility of the company's content.
- Measure and analyze metrics and create monthly reports to inform the company on performance.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications, journalism, public relations, or advertising.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing focused on the hands-on production of SEO deliverables including local SEO, keyword research, competitive analysis, and on-page best practices.
- Experience or Certification with Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with the Google: My Business marketing platform.
- Experience with Moz SEO software.
- Experience with all major social media platforms, including Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Demonstrates engaging and impactful content creation ability with writing examples.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision and a strong track record of setting and meeting goals.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data.
- Experience with technical SEO is a plus.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry