If you are a Seni...
If you are a Senior Java Developer with experience, please read on!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Work in building Healthcare applications on Distributed Ledger Technology (aka Blockchain) - we use R3's CORDA platform and are also experienced in Hyperledger's Fabric platform
- Work with Node.js, Java, Express Web framework, SQL Server 2017
**What You Need for this Position**
- Java (minimum 7 years)
- At least 7 years experience in API - based development
- SQL, Oracle, or DB2 UDB
- Healthcare domain experience
- Experience with Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with HL7 v2 or v3 and FHIR standards
- Experience with PM/EMR/EHR systems like AllScripts, Greenway, Epic, NextGen etc.
**What's In It for You**
- $120k - $160k salary DOE
- Work with a team which implemented the first DLT application in Shareholder communications space
- Awesome technology + a great team
So, if you are a Senior Java Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.