TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset cla...
TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we'd love to speak with you. Apply now.
What you'll do
As a Senior Product Designer at TaxBit, you should be passionate about building high quality web and mobile experiences on a fast paced and growing team. You are comfortable owning the underlying design system in addition to working on workflows and specific pages/modules. You enjoy working side-by-side with product managers and engineers on a daily basis. You own conducting user research and testing. You feel ownership of the product's NPS score and rigorously track consumer expectations to ensure customers have a seamless experience on all devices.
The ideal Product Designer candidate is someone who is energized by solving a real customer need and delighting them with engaging experiences. They are passionate about elegant solutions and find ways to work toward them balancing priorities and schedules. They present ideas clearly and partner with product management and engineering early in the process to make the team successful.
- Build wireframes and visual designs for new product ideas and scopes.
- Conduct user research and testing early in the product development process.
- Leverage customer feedback, user session recordings, and product insights to drive UX improvements.
- Help build a collaborative product development process with product management and engineering.
- Partner with engineering to develop a reusable design system that works across the application.
- Bachelor's degree in Design (visual, graphic, interaction), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in UX design.
- 2+ years working on Consumer digital products (web or mobile).
- Mindset of customer empathy and team success.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in finance, accounting, tax, or crypto industry.
- Consumer/Enterprise SaaS experience.
- Experience implementing design systems.
Why you want to work here:
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Competitive pay
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Stock Options
- Working with an awesome team that is having incredible growth