RippleX is a division at Ripple focused on accelerating adoption of the digital asset XRP and the XRP Ledger in blockchain projects across i...
RippleX is a division at Ripple focused on accelerating adoption of the digital asset XRP and the XRP Ledger in blockchain projects across industries and technologies. RippleX aims to build a robust ecosystem of third-party developers, projects and companies that build, grow and monetize their applications on XRP, Interledger Protocol and other blockchain technologies.
RippleX has built technologies like ILP, that enables sending money in any currency and any amount to be as easy, fast and inexpensive as sending information across the internet; PayID, which enables interoperability between payment networks; and toolkits and API's in several Languages that enable developers to build on top of the XRP ecosystem. We're exploring and building the future of money and blockchain, including CBDCs, NFTs, digital payments, and more!
We believe that interoperability is critical to achieving the Internet of Value and envision a widely available network allowing anyone to pay or get paid in the currency of their choice, nearly instantaneously and at minimal cost. We are looking for engineers who share in that vision. It's a big vision and we have a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the team to achieve this.
This role is based in San Francisco.
- Lead the technical vision of our developer tools and services
- Create and support user interfaces that surprise and delight customers
- Prototype new use-cases and user experiences relating to CBDCs and the XRP Ledger
- Work with other internal/external partners and stakeholders to gather feedback and improve our products and services
Who We Are
- You love programming!
- You have worked on open source projects, developer platforms, and/or API-driven businesses
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or similar and 4-7 years of hands on Software Development experience
- You have 3+ years of experience with React, preferably using Typescript
- You have experience with Tailwind, Bootstrap, or other CSS libraries
- You've created user interfaces that handle responsive design and accessibility, and care about UX.
- You seek to deeply understand the low-level details of the technologies you work with and the problems you work on
- You look to solve problems with simple solutions, rather than technically perfect ones
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.