Who You'll Work With
You will work closely with individuals and teams across and outside the organization (stakeholders, product managers, ...
Who You'll Work With
You will work closely with individuals and teams across and outside the organization (stakeholders, product managers, engineering, integrators, customers...) to represent both user and business interests in order to improve the product and portfolio experience
What You'll Do
As a member of the Cisco Threat Response UI team, you will:
Who You Are
- Lead UX initiatives gather requirements, wireframe, design in high fidelity, develop prototypes, deliver production-quality assets, and ensure that implementations meet expectations
- Possess critical thinking skills, inventiveness, and work ethic required to design complex workflows, data-rich views and interactive visualizations
- Design with the portfolio in mind by building cross-team relationships, guiding integration UX efforts, digging into API documentation and performing other investigative tasks
- Work with other product teams in Cisco's Security Business Group to standardize on UI elements and components for a uniform look and feel and shared capabilities across the portfolio
- Design to the vision while being able to deliver piecemeal and iteratively for rapid release cycles
- Self-motivated by the challenges put in front of them
- Able to take charge of the UX design process from start to finish, working across multiple disciplines to see designs from inception to use in production
- Passionate about investigating new trends, techniques, and technologies and using them to keep products and processes innovative but not at the expense of being highly effective
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines, longer-term milestones, and the deliverables and diverse personalities associated with both
We're looking for a team member that has:
- A wide range of skills that spans interviewing stakeholders to stubbing out interaction patterns in prototyping tools or in code
- Experience designing solutions representing large, complex data sets, enterprise type workflows, and interactive visualizations in an intuitive manner
- Experience with integration-focused product ecosystems and the challenges involved (APIs, authorization models, context switching, etc.)
- Mastery of Sketch, Invision, DSM, Adobe Creative Suite, or other design software packages
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! - provided by Dice