Infosys is seeking an Emerging Technologies Architect to lead the innovation, design and delivery of solutions for Infosys' Center for Emerg...
Infosys is seeking an Emerging Technologies Architect to lead the innovation, design and delivery of solutions for Infosys' Center for Emerging Technology Solutions (iCETS) in Hartford, CT . You will be working with top-tier companies on cutting edge projects, next generation platforms and technology concepts. You will have the opportunity to utilize your expertise to lead projects in the areas of data/business analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), IoT, blockchain, the future of Consumer Engagement and Data Analytics and more. The solutions you build will enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global technology landscape.
Required Emerging Technologies Architect Qualifications:
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 11+ years of experience with Information Technology
- 4+ years experience in leading software development teams
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Preferred Emerging Technologies Architect
- 9+ years of hands on software and solution development experience
- 4+ years of experience architecting solutions and leading a team, assign tasks and executing projects
- Passion for, and experience with emerging technologies such as AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud, Blockchain and Data Automation is desired for this position
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, Hadoop and other Big Data technologies is preferred
- Cloud first/Mobile first development, Microsoft Azure &/or AWS, API development is a plus
- Web and App development experience with iOS/Android is desired
- Good understanding of technology trends in one or more industries Financial services, Insurance, Telecom and/or Manufacturing will be a major plus
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Able to collaborate with multiple Infosys Innovation hubs and contribute new ideas and grow the innovation ecosystem
- Ability to conduct Hackathons and/or participation in open source development initiatives
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- provided by Dice