Are you a truly great technical account manager? Interested in mind-blowing challenges in the rapidly evolving world of the blockchain? Pict...
Are you a truly great technical account manager? Interested in mind-blowing challenges in the rapidly evolving world of the blockchain? Picture yourself providing cutting edge of Threat Intel and preventing money laundering on a global scale.
Don't wait to explore this rare opportunity to create and manage meaningful relationships with top Financial Institutions and Cryptocurrency Exchanges. At CipherTrace, you will join other top-tier talent helping to grow the crypto economy and make the world safer. Our cryptocurrency intelligence solutions are used by the largest exchanges and banks globally to keep criminals and purveyors of fraud off their payment networks. CipherTrace blockchain analytics solutions enable investigators to de-anonymize the financial transactions of drug dealers, terrorists, and other bad actors.
The ideal candidate is a proven account manager with a technical and threat Intel background and has a passion for and understanding of crypto currencies and blockchain technology.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
· 4+ years of experience in a technical customer-facing role in an enterprise environment. Previous experience as a TAM
· Experience with Tier 1 Banks
· Very strong customer service and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to articulate and present technical solutions and how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical audiences
· A history of success leading and directing technical staff through crisis situations
· Ability to effectively work in a team environment as well as independently
· Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
· A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
· Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Bank Treat Intelligence and FinTech
· Experience with OSINT and Dark Web Threat Intel
· Experience with REST API