MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Manager, Tax Operations will be an integral member of the team working in coordination with the tax operations team and the greater financial team. This role will focus heavily on tax compliance and provisions, along with many other aspects.
This company has created the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform. They are growing rapidly and are looking to expand their tax team.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the worldwide tax provision including the tax aspects of its financial statements
- The timely and accurate reporting of the company's tax position across the multiple jurisdictions that the company is subject to tax
- Execution, maintenance and constant improvement of tax processes and controls
- Partnering with the tax and finance teams to ensure full compliance with all laws and regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- 6-14 years of relevant tax experience, ideally with a mix at both a Big 4 accounting firm and in industry
- Significant experience with ASC 740
- Significant experience with the preparation and review of complex US consolidated federal income tax returns
- Broad based technical tax experience, ideally with a focus on financial services
- Exposure to US international tax concepts of Subpart F, foreign tax credits, GILTI, FDII and Beat
- Experience working in teams and collaborating across different business and professional disciplines