Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking for a Sr Systems Analyst to join a Production Support team for supporting our institutional retirement application portfolio. The Analyst is expected to scale up quickly and join an existing production support team in supporting critical applications. The scope of support is growing fast and the candidate will need to be able to work independently as well as interface with multiple external teams in day to day work. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with good communication skills so as to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to be able to respond to and manage unplanned priorities.
- Work on Production issues and defects to provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution.
- Transition new institutional clients to the production support team as and when they are on boarded as new institutional adopting client's new institutional retirement applications
- Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration or data changes and/or code fix
- Interface with other downstream application and business operations teams on issues and problems to manage business workflows.
- Identify areas of improvement in processing files, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data and client correspondence.
- Support software Release testing and provide production support sign off for new versions
- Help with supervising contingent workers and their daily tasks including onshore and offshore staff
- Responsible for handling flat files, comparing and making changes to them.
- 4 or more years of experience of programming in Java/J2EE.
- 4 or more years of Oracle and/or Mongo DB experience.
- 2 or more years of UNIX experience.
- 2 or more years of experience working in application Production Support environment
- 2 or more years of experience with SPLUNK and/or similar logging and monitoring tools
- Experience working in Financial Services and/or Retirement industry.
- Experience with tools like Filezilla, SQL Developer, MongoChef Core, Putty
- Experience with Mulesoft, Mongo DB helpful
- Experience with Payroll processing
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with Sterling Integrator file management systems
- Experience working in a virtual team environment
Please inbox me your interest at
- Experience with ALM/Quality Center
- SQL optimization skills and experience
- Acumen to understand business logic and product offerings.
- Adept at complex data models and writing complex SQLs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a large team
Please inbox me with your interest at
- provided by Dice