Due to the growth of Ripple, we are looking for a talented Stock Administrator to assist in administering our Company's global equity activi...
Due to the growth of Ripple, we are looking for a talented Stock Administrator to assist in administering our Company's global equity activities. This right individual will serve as the primary point of contact for employees and investors on equity related matters and ensure all equity transactions are processed in a timely manner. They will be responsible for coordination with human resources and payroll teams on equity compensation and for liaising with legal and tax resources on maintaining global compliance regarding stock compensation programs. Reporting into the Director of Financial Operations, the Stock Administrator will serve as a key resource for maintaining a high-service level and handling special projects as Ripple continues to grow internationally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Manage end to end grant process, including coordination with human resources to prepare equity grants for approval and to ensure any modifications or unusual activity is properly approved.
* Provide a high level of customer service in responding to inquiries from investors and employees.
* Ensure that structure of stock plan and awards are appropriate for international jurisdictions through liaising with legal and tax teams.
* Create robust documentation of processes and maintain comprehensive documentation for employee education purposes.
* Manage payroll related and other reporting obligations relating to stock activity on a global basis.
* Maintain regular reporting to management to provide insight into share transfer activities and manage all proposed share transfers.
* Manage accounting for stock compensation and other equity related activities.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You will have had full ownership of stock administration in a complex private company environment, with demonstrated ability to balance day to day operations with special projects as they arise. You will need to be organized and be able to present themselves clearly and effectively in writing and in person, eager to educate their fellow employees about equity and to provide excellent customer service in response to any and all inquiries. As we continue to grow internationally, you'll make sure that our equity compensation is structured appropriately for each jurisdiction and that we're prepared as a company to handle any payroll and reporting requirements down the road. Here's more detail on what we are looking for:
* 7+ years of relevant work experience, with CEP designation preferred
* Experience working in Shareworks or other similar equity management software
* Exposure to secondary market transfers for family estate, tax planning and other purposes
* Experience owning end to end data management system; able to maintain integrity of data while continually optimizing metrics and reporting
* Ability to manage workload in a SOX compliant environment
* Exposure to the accounting for equity and stock compensation, including the preparation of reconciliations and journal entries
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate across departments and at all levels
* Familiarity with legal, tax and compliance concepts relevant to equity
* Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to identify issues and propose solutions to complex or non-standard situations
* Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
* Infallible integrity and discretion
* Strong work ethic and ability to be productive and successful in a fast-paced work environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
* A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
* Competitive salary and equity
* 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
* 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
* Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
* Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
* Employee giving match
* Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
* Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
* Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
* Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.