A fintech startup located in Greenwich, Connecticut is looking for a talented Senior SRE to join their team. They're on a mission to reinven...
A fintech startup located in Greenwich, Connecticut is looking for a talented Senior SRE to join their team. They're on a mission to reinvent the commodities marketplace by building a secure, digital platform using blockchain technology.
As a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for the build and maintenance of the Google Cloud environment. You will also utilize Terraform and Kubernetes to build and maintain Infrastructure-as-Code for production and non-production environments.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in SRE/DevOps
- Experience building and supporting cloud environments (GCP preferred)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and Docker
- Experience with monitoring systems (Splunk, Sumo Logic, PagerDuty, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Experience working in highly secure environments is a plus!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
- Performance Bonus: Up to 25%
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Hybrid WFH schedule (2-3 days/wk)
#LI-CR1 - provided by Dice