Token X is disrupting the banking payments industry with their private next generation blockchain technology. With $36M from VC funding, Tok...
Token X is disrupting the banking payments industry with their private next generation blockchain technology. With $36M from VC funding, Token X seeks to provide liquidity and frictionless transfers between banking entities. The product is a stablecoin adopted within the network of banks using the proprietary services. Billions of dollars are transacted daily through the banking system. Token X is accelerating the process and doing it within regulatory compliance. The CEO, Steve Kirsh, has a track record of achievement within the tech space. Having created several successful ventures, his experience brings credibility and expertise across the tech industry with a portfolio exceeding billions in valuations.
Location: San Mateo, CA
Tech Stack: Kubernetes, Golang ,Python, Docker GCP
Token X is in search of an experienced Site Reliability & DevOps Engineer to join their team located at GSVlabs facility. Easy transit to the office is made possible by Hillsdale bullet Caltrain stop.
- Experience developing in Kubernetes on Google Cloud in a substantial ways such as a
- previous job, major open source contributor, and/or significant personal projects of merit, etc.
- Passion for and evangelism for Kubernetes, the community and the ecosystem.
- Strong experience developing in SRE / DevOps technologies such as continuous
- integration platforms / technologies, continuous testing platforms / technologies, and
- continuous deployment platforms / technologies.
What you may look like:
- Experience with Python, Go , Docker , Kubernetes , gRPC in a production setting
- Strong understand of software engineering and fundamentals
- Intense drive and passion to learn new things and drive to work on a disruptive new technology
- provided by Dice