Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global bran...
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
With the volume and velocity of digital content, the ability to provide provenance and attribution for creators is critical to ensure transparency for consumers. It's also an important part of addressing the spread of disinformation and ultimately restoring trust in media.
The Content Authenticity Initiative team at Adobe believe that creating a long-term solution is a shared responsibility among creators, technology companies, human rights defenders and media publishers. We will succeed only by joining together to develop an industry-wide standard. Adobe, The New York Times Company and Twitter kicked off the Content Authenticity Initiative in 2019 with this as our goal. We're building a team to implement authenticity solutions across the Adobe portfolio of tools as well as open-source reference code for the emerging standards.
We are looking for an experienced Software Reliability Engineer to join our team and help ensure our systems are scalable, secure and observable. You will have a major impact to our product delivery processes. You will work in a collaborative environment where you will interact with many innovative teams across Adobe and partner companies in the broader CAI ecosystem. You'll be expected to design systems an processes, automate everything and build relationships with peers and leadership across the Creative Cloud community of teams. The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for details, deep awareness of tradeoffs and very high standards for quality, observability and team happiness.
What you'll do
* Build a reliability infrastructure to support multiple applications across services, desktop and mobile
* Participate in product architecture, development, deployment
* Build a culture of automation, rock-solid stability and transparency for all CAI components
* Write and test clean, secure relentlessly efficient SRE solutions using mature programming patterns and modern tool/techniques
* Advanced working knowledge of programming in multiple languages (such as Rust, Go, Python, Java)
* Deep knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
* Ability to estimate, plan and monitor cloud infrastructure costs
* Experience with various concurrency models for scaling across cores and clusters
* Fluency with Git and GitHub
* Experience with dependency management using Artifactory or something similar
* Experience building and maintaining an on-call system
* Passion for hardening services and architectures including partnering with ethical hackers, pen testers and security experts
* Reverence for great documentation and excitement to produce it where sensible
* A love of well-tested code and pragmatism about when and where to build vs buy
* Passion for solving problems of any scope elegantly every day!
* Ability to embrace constructive feedback from your colleagues
* The confidence and skill to share constructive feedback with your colleagues
* Demonstrated drive to improve your skills and knowledge
* Familiarity with Jenkins, CircleCI other continuous integration platforms
* Experience with instrumentation and tools like Splunk and New Relic
* Proven track record of creative approaches to SRE and uncovering subtle but impactful issues
* Knowledge of the Rust language and its ecosystem
* Experience with release engineering and versioning approaches
* Enthusiasm tempered with pragmatism for emerging blockchain technologies
* Prior track record supporting large multi-component architectures at consumer (millions of users) scale
* A Bachelor's and/or advanced degree in a related field