In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you're going to need a network of applications that c...
In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you're going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre's APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we've built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow projects to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity, and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
We're looking for an amazing Integrations Engineer to onboard the next wave of developers into the Crypto Ecosystem. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with clients by solving their business needs with standard Wyre workflows. You will take ownership of all technical aspects of client onboarding, API integrations, development and documentation of best practices, and your own special projects. You will be a go-to product expert that can diagnose complex setups and communicate clearly through to resolution
Come join the Wyre family.
- Provide first level technical support for our API customers
- Take ownership of our API documentation
- Provide technical product support to internal teams
- Work with customers, as well as the customer support, product management, and engineering teams
- Pivot on product direction as needed
- Professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback through customer empathy
- Communicate with the ability to explain technical issues in non-engineering language
- Use analytical tools, read and interpret logs and metrics to solve technical issues for clients
- Write and maintain API technical documentation and guides
- Consult with our external clients to understand their business priorities, operational challenges and technical infrastructure, and propose technical solutions which solve for their needs
- Partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams and oversee the enablement of new client integrations
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and ensure all aspects of the launch are effectively managed
- Identify any product/functionality gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to improve solutions to meet the needs of client
- 2-5 years of experience working as a Solutions Engineer, Technical Pre-sales Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Experience working with APIs and API-based SaaS integrations
- A good understanding of how web applications and mobile apps are built and work
- Ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible
- Creative thinker and experienced at understanding client's pain points
- Experience working on multiple projects with team members in different geographic locations and timezones
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude
- Startup experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital payment processing preferred
- Interest/experience in blockchain technologies is strongly preferred
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup