Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to expl...
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals. Work with best-of-breed technologies Have fun while being part of a professional team Work in a challenging and dynamic environment Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow
TechFlow is seeking the services of a talented Senior Solutions Architect/Runway Architect. The selected candidate will provide services in support of our Client's process improvement program. Project mission to support a common, secure business environment that facilitates and supports cost-effective acquisition of, and payment for, goods and services; effective management of federal acquisition and assistance awards; and consistent transparency into federal acquisition and assistance awards.
The right candidate enjoys a work environment where being entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and confident individuals. Our culture thrives on out of the box thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, our people have an expectation of commitment, accountability for their actions, and responsibility for success. We are a company of individuals who work hard to have an impact and make a difference.Responsibilities
- Develops, tests, and moves into production workable microservice solutions, using code reengineering/refactoring to meet business requirements.
- Strategy and Implementation approach for microservice solutions in cloud environment that provide serviceable solutions to business requirements
- Understand complex business functions and translate into technical concepts and detailed plans for Scrum teams to execute
- Develop and document technical solution architecture framework capabilities for use by other Scrum teams
- Designs strategies for enterprise database systems and sets standards for management, governance, operations, programming, and security
- Integrates new systems and services with legacy systems, refines system performance and functionality
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Plans and leads major technology assignments
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments by working with the Scrum teams to implement the solution, resolve roadblocks and integrate technical improvements
- May supervise others.
- U.S. Citizen
- Cloud (AWS or Google Cloud) Certified Architect
- 5+ years of experience with SAFe architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience with federal acquisition and awards processes and systems
- 5+ years of technical expertise in current and future technologies including but not limited to Cloud and Serverless computing, Microservices, Robotic Process Automation, Blockchain, AI, Data Management, Cloud Security
- Ability to translate complex business functions and technical concepts into an architectural framework and solution
- Experience in working closely with technical leads, engineering teams and architecture stakeholders for technical issues, architectural considerations and engineering assessment of product goals
- Strong analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Current Public Trust or the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)