Come and join our team!!
We are a global digital solutions and professional services firm empowering business to compete by leveraging eme...
Come and join our team!!
We are a global digital solutions and professional services firm empowering business to compete by leveraging emerging technologies. Our vision is delivering cutting-edge solutions for our clients with agility, responsiveness, transparency, and integrity. We have recognized by In. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies.
Work, learn and grow!! We are always looking for talented and qualified people who support our company's core values of professionalism, teamwork, work-life balance, and a family atmosphere in the workplace.
We are currently hiring a Senior Systems Analyst to join our team in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
The Senior Systems Analyst provides team technical leadership, aid to less experienced project team members, actively involved in the entire development life cycle including: Requirements, Design programming, Testing, and Implementation.
You will conduct feasibility studies, gathers facts and documentation to support decisions related to re-engineering of existing systems and developing new one. You will be responsible to make presentations to management of findings along with recommended action, taking into account new and emerging technologies, e.g., in Cloud, Salesforce, Quantum Computing, Blockchain and Big Data.
This position requires occasional off hours support (outside of 8:30AM and 4:30PM EST) for meetings with offshore resources or critical application support.
Position will be remote; however, it will require the individual to be on-site when needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aid in the research and resolution of day-to-day problems
- Develop general design, detailed systems, and programs specifications, employing the available technology in an efficient, accurate manner.
- Code, test, and document systems and programs as required. Create general and detailed test plans.
- Analyze existing code for troubleshooting/exploratory phase of project development.
- Plan a system flow from the ground up.
- Fulfill administrative reporting requirements.
- Develop and monitor project estimates and present them to users.
- Supervise other project personnel on technical issues.
- Perform user interview and other data gathering tasks.
- Perform testing and deploy systems.
- Document Business Proposals, System Proposals and Operation handbook or contribute to user manuals
- Impact on innovations and changes
Key accountabilities of the function:
- Architectural best practices
- Strong OO Design and Development skills using Java (J2SE/J2EE)
- Strong DB Modeling/Design and Development skills
- Knowledge of Big Data / Hadoop, RDBMS
- Inter-application communications (both real-time and batch).
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL and WS-*)
- Strong understanding of Java Messaging and Message Oriented Middleware
- Perimeter Authentication and Authorization (Web Security)
- Enterprise migration skills in cloud environments such as AWS, including relevant micro service and API Architecture as well as communication protocols
- XML, JSON, XML Schema, XSLT
- Strong understanding of UNIX concepts and common network protocols
- Strong understanding of BI (Tableau) and ETL (Informatica) technologies
- Agile tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience over 10 years is required
- Proficient with workflows, application product function, design and build expertise.
- Strong analytical skills for new functions, problem resolution and support of the application product.
- Proficient in ITS processes to include but not limited to analysis, design, build, and testing and change control.
- Proven track record of working on large scale information technology projects is required
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC, Microsoft Office tools, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
- Experience working with Quality Assurance processes and documentation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1-2 years Automotive OEM industry experience
TechStar Group is an equal opportunity employer. Techstar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.