Who we are
At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, mac...
Who we are
At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, machine learning and big data analytics. Our team members are proud to work with some of the world s biggest brands. EVRYTHNG is an agile, fast-paced startup environment, with offices in London, New York, Beijing, Minsk and Lausanne.
What we re looking for
We re looking for a Senior Solution Architect with a passion for technology and engaging with customers to deliver first-class solutions that drive business value. You will play a key role in driving customer success. You ll be joining a friendly and energetic team with a drive to provide first-class customer experiences. This isn t a role for a passenger, but a challenging and rewarding position for a high-performing candidate, with a chance to have a real impact.
What you ll do
- Be the customer-facing technical expert and authority on the EVRYTHNG Product Cloud
- Take overall responsibility for the technical solution design in response to customer requirements, working alongside a Project Manager & Business Analyst.
- Manage the overall technical implementation and delivery of solutions
- Support integration with third-party solutions using the EVRYTHNG SDK and APIs
- Work closely with the EVRYTHNG Product team to identify and resolve gaps between our customer needs and our solution offerings
- Develop and maintain relationships with engineers, product managers, and other technical team members at customers and partners
What you ll need
- 8+ years hands on experience in a technically oriented solution architecture role
- Experience with Auto-ID, ERP, supply chain, retail or CRM systems.
- Experience of working for a SaaS vendor with multinational enterprise customers
- Exposure to SQL and BI Tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik etc)
- Proven track record of architecting technical solutions to complex business problems
- Successful communicator with the ability to maintain frequent customer contact both formal and informal to strengthen the relationship
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to write code in at least one language
- BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Ability to organize work with little day- to- day direction
- Track record of flexibility in response to changing circumstances
- A good team player with excellent English verbal and written skills along with a strong commercial focus
- Open to travel as needed (estimated 20%)
- A can -do, roll -up- your- sleeves attitude
- Passion for your work and a sense of humor
What we provide
Applications received without a cover letter will automatically be rejected.
- A competitive salary as well as a full set of benefits including private health care, life assurance, 20 days holiday (+ National holidays)
- Flexible Working
- Shiny new MacBook Pro and desk setup of your choice
EVRYTHNG is an equal opportunities employer. You must have the right to work in the United States of America in order to apply for this role, or the right to work in the country indicated in the text of the advertisement.
No Agencies Thank You.
Associated topics: application architect, backend, c#, develop, expert, java, maven, php, programming, software architect