We represent the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin, we're giving custome...
We represent the trusted leader in digital assets. By creating regulated digital assets like our USD-backed stablecoin, we're giving customers the chance to process their financial transactions in safer, faster and more cost-effective ways. We're also building solutions for some of the world's best-known financial institutions to settle day-to-day transactions faster, cheaper and with the most modern technology. We believe the global financial system has relied too long on closed infrastructure and outdated technologies - it's time for a change
We have a mix of open source technologies to build our products. While the exact technology or framework an engineer uses depends on the product they support, our engineers work with:
- Java, Kotlin, Go
- React.js Typescript
- Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault
- Depending on your technical skills, you could work on our APIs, the crypto exchange, or our blockchain settlements products. We're constantly rolling out new features and adapting our existing products to meet user news or address technical challenges
- Partner with product managers, security engineers, and our operations team to roll out secure and scalable products
- Senior Engineers contribute to more than our product - they build up our team. Through a combination of mentoring and technical leadership, they make others better and raise the bar for all around them.
We looking for 15 Software and Senior Software Engineers who:
- 3-15 years of software development experience
- Are technical experts in at least one domain like Distributed Systems, Cryptography, Databases, or AWS
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of core engineering concepts including data structures, design best practices, run-time optimizations, and algorithmic complexity
- Can understand and articulate the architecture of an entire system, including the technical trade-offs between different design implementations
- Are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team and are willing to mentor more junior members of the team
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the company