Our client is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solu...
Our client is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. They are the world's largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and $15 billion per month across all cryptocurrencies. The company has over $2 billion in assets in wallet, and a customer base that includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will join their Engineering Team and help us build new features and applications for our enterprise clients. Our client processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so our applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable, and secure. Our integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
Remote work is possible for candidates with 10+ years of experience
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power our financial services: clearing and settlement, digital asset lending, liquidity
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience:
They are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. They are looking for coworkers who share their vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- At least 5 years of back-end, server-side software development
- Strong experience with server-side languages like Golang, TypeScript/Node.JS, Java, etc.
- Strong experience with SQL databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Confident with RESTful API design
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Nice to have
- Understanding of and experience working in the financial industry
- Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Familiarity with any of the following: digital wallets, clearing and settlement, lending, trading, accounting systems, etc.
- Ability to work full-stack and familiarity with React and GraphQL
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications