Coinsource is the largest global owner/operator of Crypto Financial Kiosks (e.g. Bitcoin ATMs). Coinsource's primary market is the underbank...
Coinsource is the largest global owner/operator of Crypto Financial Kiosks (e.g. Bitcoin ATMs). Coinsource's primary market is the underbanked and underserved population that require another avenue for transacting everyday purchases. However, rest assured there is much more to us than what is seen on our website currently; that's just the tip of the iceberg!
As a Senior Software Engineer for Coinsource, you will participate in a wide variety of projects that help bring crypto to many locations around the world. From physical financial services kiosks, such as ATMs, to company product websites, mobile apps, SaaS products, and everything else in between. You will work closely with various teams to bring innovative ideas to life and revitalize existing products.
Does this sound like you?
- You play well with others. Of course, we can't always be best friends with everyone, but you're a natural for getting along with people and others feel that way about you too (that's key!). Though you may get upset with someone, those issues fall off like water on a duck's back.
- You're no new grad and have several years of professional experience.
- You believe you could accomplish anything so long as you had adequate time.
- You're a creative problem solver and often come up with innovative solutions.
- You want to make a difference and don't want to be just another cog in the wheel.
- You're the type of person that genuinely prefers to help out where others are weak and you're also always open to accepting help with your own weaknesses. You understand no one is perfect.
The following is expected of you:
- Building or improving various micro-services, applications, back-end, middleware, or anything else in-between within your capability and understanding through code and tests.
- Write efficient code while improving codebase performance and latency.
- Write supporting tests as you code.
- Debugging code and solving customer issues.
- Take part in research, development, system design, and application development.
- Promoting innovation and keeping up-to-date with the latest and greatest.
- Able to mentor or teach other team members.
- Participating in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Be a team player with a commitment to success.
- Able to take initiative and occasionally lead teams/projects.
- Able to work well with agile/lean teams.
- Overall professional experience should be at least 5 years.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject, or relevant experience.
- Highly proficient with Java/Kotlin (bonus: C/C++/Golang).
- Very experienced with various SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization, and cloud providers such as Google Cloud or Amazon AWS.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and various design patterns.
- Solid understanding and application of core principles of OO design.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- General Linux knowledge and experience.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
Nice to have, but not required
- Experience with various frameworks, such as vert.x, spring, helidon, etc.
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD processes and best practices; travis-ci, circle-ci, google/aws build.
The following generous benefits package is provided:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays